(23) Student Profile (*)
By: Tia S
Name. Sarah P.
Years at MMI: 5
Life Motto: Don’t fart in public, it makes people angry.
- Celebrity crush? Theo James
- Most awkward thing that has ever happened to you? I’m always tripping at awkward moments.
- Something you can’t live without? Oxygen
- Someone you can’t live without? My sister ❤
- Best thing that happened this year? When I went to a Snoop Dogg concert.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Ooooooh, I think invisibility would be really cool.
- Favorite subject? Uh, lunch?
- Perfect vacation? Anywhere far away from school.
- Cats or dogs? Cats all the way!!
- Favorite artist? Catfish and the Bottlemen
- Best thing that has ever happened to you? My existence
- Favorite social media? Definitely Snapchat.
- Favorite food? Whatever is in my hand at the moment.
- Best childhood memory? Going to the Maldives with my family and getting to ride an elephant.
- Biggest surprise you’ve ever had? I won a race once in the first grade… that was pretty surprising.
- If you could pick one historical figure to have coffee with, who would you pick? Buddha
- Best gift ever received? The gift of life (thanks mom… and dad)
- Favorite country visited? Sri Lanka, it’s so beautiful.
- Number one goal in life? To travel around the world.
- Favorite movie? Birdman
- If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would it be? Emma Stone
- Dream job? To be an actress.
- Best thing about living in Rome? Everything is really close.
- Worst? Public transportation
- What is one thing you wish you could have right now? Snow
- What is the one thing you are most ashamed of doing to a friend? Shattering their phone… sorry Filippo.
- Who are you playing in the upcoming play DNA? Leah
- Have you been in any of the past plays at Marymount? I’ve been in West Side Story, Blood Brothers, and Honest Living.
- Favorite play/musical of all time? The Rocky Horror Show, it’s amazing.