By: Sofia V
In this questionnaire I’ll be asking her some personal questions and a few questions about the wall of kindness. I decided to interview Elena Vittori because I believe she was one of many students who worked very hard for this project, and thought it was right to ask her some questions about it.
- Name: Elena
- Nickname: Eli
- Grade: 9
- Nationality: Italian, Greek and German
- Years at MMI: 1
- Life motto: “Make it happen”
- Celebrity crush: Harry Styles
- Favorite type of pizza: Margherita
- Favorite subject: Math and Basic Design
- Ugly and live forever, or attractive and live for a year: Attractive and live for a year
- What/Who cheers you up: My sister
- Least favorite word: I really don’t like the word “Impossible” since I believe everything is possible if you really believe in it
- What’s the longest you have gone without sleep: Just one day
- Favorite holiday: Summer for sure
- Favorite country you visited: UK is definitely the one I prefer so far
- Who’s your hero: My dad, my sister and Harry
- Weirdest thing about you: My laugh
- Last thing you bought: A pair of running shoes
- Favorite breakfast food: Biscuits (Gocciole) and milk
- Who would you trust with your life: My sister
- Best compliment you have ever received: That I have nice hair
- what big lesson could people learn from your life: Life is too short to be on a diet
- How did your class come up with the “Wall of Kindness” project: We wanted to explain the concept of kindness of “dolce stil novo”. We also wanted to create a wall of kindness in the name of solidarity, and to help those in need.
- Why do you think it’s an important cause: I believe this is an important because this wall will become a symbol of mercifulness in response to those in need.
- How did you personally contribute in creating the wall: I helped by designing creative cartoons on the wall and by giving ideas to others. I also helped by creating a draft and raising money with a bake sale.
26. Did you enjoy it: Yes, I had a lot of fun, and I hope that it helped too.