By Arna M.
Sabrina F. is a Junior and the Vice President of the Student Council. Along with being a diligent student, Sabrina is in the Zambia Committee, Environmental Club, Bridge Club and regularly attends the Caritas soup kitchen outside of school.
Name: Sabrina F.
Nationality: Sri Lankan and Italian
Years at MMI: 7
Life motto: Don’t lie to me and we can be friends
1) Celebrity crush? Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and Alex Pettyfer
2) Most awkward thing that ever happened to you? Nothing really awkward happened that I remember of
3) Favourite food? Sushi
4) Strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Dragon fruit in Sri Lanka
5) Something you couldn’t live without? Food, Music, and TV Shows
6) Someone you couldn’t live without? My Dad
7) First thought when you woke up this morning? I have no school, so I can sleep more…
8) Number one goal in life? Succeeding in life
9) If you could have one superpower what would it be? Be like the Arrow or Thor
10) If you could switch bodies with someone for a day, who would it be? Beyoncé
11) Best thing that happened today? Had sushi for dinner
12) Best thing that happened ever? Having a great friend like Sophie in my life
13) Biggest surprise you’ve ever had? One of my favourite cousins came to Rome to visit me.
14) If you could pick one historical figure to have coffee with, whom would you pick? Florence Nightingale
15) First thing you’d do if you won the lottery? Keep it to use during University years.
16) What question do you hate to answer? Most awkward thing that ever happened to me.
17) Favourite country you visited? Croatia
18) Country you want to visit? Denmark / New Zealand
19) Cats or dogs? Dogs for life.
20) Best thing about living in Rome? The weather and being able to have access to different types of foods.
21) Best gift you ever received? Photo album full of pictures with my best friend and Dr. Martens shoes
22) Best childhood memory? Buying my first dog with my dad when I was 6.
23) Weirdest word in the English language? Flabbergasted
24) Dream job? Gynaecologist
25) Fondest memory from your time at MMI? There’s not really one, any moment that I have a good time with my friends are just amazing fondest memories.