By Arna M.
Sebastian W. is a Junior and joined Marymount at the beginning of this year. Already, Sebastian participates in the Varsity Track and Field team and was recently elected to join the National Honour Society.
Name: Sebastian W.
Years at MMI: 1
Life motto: Do what is right, not what is easy.
1) Celebrity crush? Mila Kunis.
2) Most awkward thing that ever happened to you? Asking a teacher if she was pregnant, and hearing that she wasn’t.
3) Favourite food? Anything spicy.
4) Strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Snails
5) Something you couldn’t live without? Sports.
6) Someone you couldn’t live without? Douwe.
7) First thought when you woke up this morning? What day is it?
8) Number one goal in life? Visit every country.
9) If you could have one superpower what would it be? Travel at the speed of light.
10) If you could switch bodies with someone for a day, who would it be? Usain Bolt.
11) Best thing that happened today? I saw my grandparents after a very long time.
12) Best thing that happened ever? Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
13) Biggest surprise you’ve ever had? First time moving to a foreign country as child.
14) If you could pick one historical figure to have coffee with, whom would you pick? Christopher Columbus.
15) First thing you’d do if you won the lottery? Invest it.
16) What question do you hate to answer? This question hahaha
17) Favourite country you visited? United States of America.
18) Country you want to visit? Australia
19) Cats or dogs? Dogs.
20) Best thing about living in Rome? The food.
21) Best gift you ever received? My driving licence.
22) Best childhood memory? Riding my bike.
23) Weirdest word in the English language? Ooze.
24) Dream job? Aerospace Engineer
25) Fondest memory from your time at MMI? Meeting Paola.